Sustainable Strategy and Business Ethics online course
The course concentrates on the topical phenomena and concepts related to the creation and development of sustainable strategy, sustainable business models, and business ethics in organizations. The concepts will be investigated both from the viewpoints of academic research and practical relevance.
- To assess the topics of sustainable strategy and business ethics in the firm
level as well as within the broader institutional context from both academic
and practitioner perspectives.
- To discuss and debate the conflicting perspectives of sustainability and
ethics in business.
- To be able to analyze the practical relevance of sustainable business
- Basics of sustainability and ethics in the business context
- Recent trends and developments in sustainable strategy and corporate responsibility
- Circular economy and sustainable business models
- Key business ethics challenges